TECHNOLOGIES IN THE MUSIC


Hello, I am doing my final post and today I will speak about the role of technology in my career.
In my particular case, I don’t use many technologies but they exist. There is a lot of people who work with many of this technological gadgets. For example, the sound engineers work with computers, interfaces, microphones, headphones, mixers and a lot of another objects. For the musical industry is absolutely necessary the technologies. For some composers the technologies are essentials because they compose with software, algorithms and with computer series.

But the musical arts can exist with or without technologies. Sometimes the technologies can be distractors for many things of the life. The people, the societies lost a lot of interest for the culture and the arts because of the technologies. But we can use smartly that things and all will be good.
I don`t use many technologies because I am classical guitar player and I play almost all the time without amplification. Only with the acoustic of the hall. Sometimes I have to record some video or audio for some postulations but it is not always. Sometimes I have to do transcriptions or arrangements and in this moments I use a laptop to write the scores more quickly and more organized. I would like to have a tablet for no to have to print a lot of papers with scores.

In my house my brother haves an electric drum.  And I always play the drums. I learned when I was 17 years old in an artistic college. And I play songs of Pink Floyd or Deep Purple. Also I am learning about jazz drums. But there is another case of technologies in the musical arts, in this case in the electric drum.

Thank you very much for reading me.

Comentarios

  1. hi! I think that you have all the reason when you say that the art can exist with or without technology (at least without electronic tools), but they are a really good complement to the tudy

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I imagine it must have been very disturbing to touch an electric oven for the first time
    greetings

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BEST CONCERT AND HOLIDAYS

ACADEMIC CHALLENGUES IN 2020

WHERE TO GO