BEST CONCERT AND HOLIDAYS


When I started my musical studies at the university, I was lisent many music in my phone or laptop and I´ve been to some concerts. But there was one that changed my perspective of music and how to play the guitar. This was the incredible tribute to Agustín Barrios Mangoré (a very important guitar composer of Paraguay) for his 75 death anniversary. This concert was played by the amazing chilean guitarist Carlos Pérez at the Contemporary Art Museum. The way that Carlos played this night was incredible, he had an amazing and powerful sound, he was very deep, sentimental and perfectly virtuous. The hall was full of people and when he finished the pieces the applauses was too hard. When the concert finished the people was very emotive and all of them, including me, enjoyed every note that Carlos played.

Another amazing experience was my first trip to Europe that I did in July 2019. I was very happy when I knew that I would go, because I won a scholarship and then I went to Spain and France to play in guitar festivals and competitions. I knew more of Spain that France, I was in Barcelona, Elche, Castellón and in two littles towns: Burriana and Petrer. I want to talk about the two last places because Barcelona and the others are very touristic places and we can know all about these cities in the internet.

So, Burriana is a little city located to the south of Castellón. I went to this place in train from Barcelona. It was a very beautiful trip of four or five hours. This place is so close of the Mediterranean Sea. And this is the most attractive spot of the town. You can take a bus from the center and in 10 minutes you are in the beach. There are many places to eat, drink some beers and to share with the people. The sea is so quiet and the water is not cold. You can enter to the sea in day or night.

And Petrer is a Middle Age city. This is not so close of the sea, but to be there is like to be in other era. All the city was built in a hill and in the top of the hill there are a big castle. Is so amazing and magic this place, in the castle I saw three concerts. I was two weeks in this town, a very good experience.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ACADEMIC CHALLENGUES IN 2020

WHERE TO GO