ACADEMIC CHALLENGUES IN 2020


Hello, I am studying classical guitar and I will speak about my musical projects in 2020. 

I am working with a great soprano Claudia Figueroa, we are a chamber music duo and we are working an amazing program concert. Also we have to do many management activities to have spaces and stages to show our work and to be payed. About our program,this is in two part. The first is european music, with two great compossers: John Dowland from the early England and Ludwig van Beethoven from the nineteen century Germany. Also we chose Beethoven becouse is his two hundred fifty anniversary. And in the second part of our show, we chose two latinoamerican compossers: Heitor Villa-Lobos from Brazil and Violeta Parra from Chile.

Another challinging project is my soloist carrer. In September 2019 I won a classical guitar competition in Buenos Aires, Argentina. And the prize is a trip to Barcelona to do a concert and to participate in another prestigous competition. I will do this trip in november 2020 so I am training so hard to bring the best of me. And in September 2020 I have to come back to Argentina to do some concerts in Buenos Aires.

Also I am in the last year of my academic process, so this year I have to prepare my Tittle Exam. And then I want to do postgraduate studies in Germany or Austria. So I am learning german and in march I will do a course. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Alex!
    I Think a very interesting challenges you have for this year 2020, the classic music is so fantastic, my favorite guitar player is Paco de Lucia, he is amazing how play the guitar; but, I don't know if it's classical music, Spanish music or both hahaha
    I hope you achieve it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Everything sounds so huge and serious! I will like to listen to you playing sometime. I wish you good luck whit the competition, I’m sure you will be awesome in that.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BEST CONCERT AND HOLIDAYS

WHERE TO GO