WHERE TO GO

Hello, I am Alexander and I would like to visit Canada. Never in my life I was interested in this country, but two years ago, my father and my brother went to this country. So, when they came back, I saw many pictures and stories about the great places in this country. I like the weather, all is full of snow, you can play with the snow and it is very funny to me. They visited amazing parks and did interesting activities there. Always, in any country that I visit, I like to visit de museums, so, that is one of the activities that I would do. Another great spot are the Niagara Falls. You can pay to go there in a little ship, the size and the sound is colossal. I would recommend this country only if you like this kind of weather, because the cold is not for all the people. But in general, always is good for anyone to travel and to know any place. Because always it will be a new experience, always you will know new people and cultures. I would go to this country only for a two or three weeks, like holidays, because to live, I would choose any country of Europe. And it is because my career is better to do there. Anyway, I would recommend to visit Qebec and his historic center, because the architecture is from XVII century. This is a neighborhood full of monuments and museums, is like to be in other year. 

Comentarios

  1. I think the best of Canada is the pineapple on the pizza, what do you think about that? Hahaha xDDD I love it the part of the snow, sounds good!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that it could be a dream to be in those beautiful places! the snow and pines make me fell like aaah <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know so much about Canada, but I'll love to visit Niagara falls. Anyway, canada is a big country so obviously there is a lot of places to visit. Landscapes must be amazing!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BEST CONCERT AND HOLIDAYS

ACADEMIC CHALLENGUES IN 2020